As featured on
TEMPLE, Texas, Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rowan Green Data, a Houston, Texas and Portland, Oregon-based developer and infrastructure provider for hyperscale data centers across the US, has plans to build a new 500-megawatt (MW) multi-tenant campus in Temple, Texas, pending final negotiations with Temple EDC, the City of Temple, and Bell County.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Local HS football star arrested
- HISD football star arrested on sexual assault charges
- ETTF Officer arrested on bribery charges
- Timothy Justin Byrd
- Sir Mick Jagger hints at 2022 Rolling Stones gigs
- Active COVID numbers fall to zero
- Billy Eugene Whitehead
- Dr Dre wanted divorce to be 'classy and fair'
- HEDCO approves water, sewer bid for new business park
- Proud to be a Texas Aggie
- Lindsay Lohan is engaged!
- ‘Lost in Space’s Final Season Will Answer All of Your Lingering Questions
- Keira Knightley and family contract coronavirus
- Kate Moss sells art collection
- George Clooney thought he'd die in motorbike accident
- Jon Bernthal thrilled to please Rick Macci with King Richard portrayal
- Tom Ford 'deeply sad' after seeing House of Gucci
- Bryan Adams is symptomatic of COVID-19