As featured on
DALLAS, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dalfen Industrial announced the purchase of two industrial properties in Henderson, Nevada – a suburb of Las Vegas. The properties total over 263,000 square feet in the highly sought-after Southeast Las Vegas/Henderson submarket.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- This is the City in Texas With the Most Billionaires
- Elon Musk says he's hiring in Texas, asks people to move to Austin, Brownsville
- Coach Castles reassigned, no longer head coach and athletic director
- Rusk County Sheriff’s Office teams up with TDCJ K-9 Unit to apprehend burglary suspect
- Routine traffic stop leads to “the cheesiest” drug bust
- Policy for Rusk County mass gatherings being considered
- Henderson man loses life in Friday evening crash
- Twister rips through Mt. Enterprise
- Billy John Alexander
- 75 years and counting; Overton couple celebrates their Diamond Jubilee
- AZZ Inc. to Review Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on Friday, April 23, 2021
- DMX is dead: X Gon' Give It To Ya hitmaker passes away aged 50
- Texas Civil Justice League Applauds The Texas Senate For Passing Senate Bill 6, The Pandemic Liability Protection Act
- Rapid Dx Laboratory Announces Partnership with Ginkgo Bioworks to Scale COVID Response through Pooled Testing in K-12 Schools
- Karya Property Management's Karya Kares Program Excels in Rental Assistance Program
- Republicans criticize Biden fire for creating 'court packing' commission
- CBP: 172,000 illegal immigrant crossings in March, situation 'horrific to see'
- Vertical Capital Income Fund (VCIF) Declares April Distribution