As featured on
NEWARK, N.J., Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Genie Energy (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA) today said that it continues to serve its 10,000 customers across Texas with no change in their rates under their current agreements despite the unprecedented price volatility in real-time electricity prices last week.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Lance Dewayne Prior
- Donnie Thompson, Sr.
- Henderson’s Optimist Club announce January Boy and Girl of the Month
- Rusk County Youth Project Show in full swing
- Man leads multiple agencies on high-speed chase
- A lifetime well loved
- Thomas Sears Cooley, Jr.
- Joyce Daneen Dean
- Bobbie Jo Barton Wheeler
- Marcus Page Bennett
- Garth Brooks reveals wife Trisha Yearwood tested positive for COVID-19
- Chris Hemsworth's son Tristan calls him a 'special friend' in cute handwritten school work
- Governor blames electric reliability agency, others blame legislature for power outages
- Michael B. Jordan's romance with Lori Harvey has 'gotten serious quickly'
- KJ Apa: There's a lot of baggage with fame
- Mandy Moore named her son after the month she discovered the gender of her baby
- Simon Cowell: I feel better than ever after recovering from back injury
- Heidi Klum is proud of her daughter's modelling career: 'She's been doing fantastic'