As featured on
RICHARDSON, Texas, Aug. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) today announced Mark Chassay, MD, MBA, has been named chief medical officer. Chassay joins BCBSTX from the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth where he oversaw the university's clinical practice group (HSC Health) encompassing 12 unique clinics.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Gaston and the Oil Boom
- Donna Marie Hunt
- Resident exposes HISD wrongdoings at school board meeting
- This Is the City Hit Hardest by Extreme Poverty in Texas
- Tatum soars above Hughes Springs on Homecoming night
- Perry Lee Hunt
- Maria Jeannette Abney Ludwig
- Jared Chadwick Henderson
- ‘Invasion’: Strange Things Are Happening on Earth in a New Trailer (VIDEO)
- Critics pan Biden’s claim $3.5 trillion spending bill costs ‘zero’
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Southwest Airlines And Walt Disney World Resort Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of Both Iconic Brands With Commemorative Aircraft
- ‘The Flash,’ ‘The Bachelorette’ & More TV Favorites Airing Tuesdays This Fall
- Sarah Drew to Star in Apple TV+’s ‘Amber Brown’ Series From Bonnie Hunt
- Summit Hotel Properties Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
- Total Clinical Trial Management Announces the Launch of Total Diversity
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. Announces Date For Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release And Conference Call