UT Health East Texas was awarded a permit for $2,500,000 for a surgery remodel.
Eight permits were handed out in May at a taxable total of $2,689,895.
So far in 2019 the City of Henderson has handed out a total of $3,661,479.18 in taxable permits and $225,000 in non-taxable permits.
Here’s a look at all the permits handed out in May:
• 414 S. Evenside Ave., Cindy Anderson, Cindy Anderson, metal building, $12,000;
• 2127 U.S. Highway 79 S. Suite 500, FBC Henderson, FBC Henderson, tenant improvements to nail salon, $65,000;
• 700 Slaydon, Jason Smith, Robert McDougal, add beam between kitchen and living room, $10,000;
• 300 Wilson St., Kea General Contractor, UT Health East Texas, surgery remodel, $2,500,000;
• 617 E. Main St., Preston McGinnis, Preston McGinnis, build bar and replace sink, $3,000;
• 1100 Briarwood Trail, Adan Qualle, Ernest Winfrey, new addition, $16,895;
• 215 Hubbard Drive, Casey Ashmore, Casey Ashmore, construct all metal single family home, $80,000; and
• 963 N. Marshall, 3MC Construction, 20x20 standing carport, $3,000;
There were no demolition permits in May.