An interior remodel of VeraBank topped the permits in June at $528,210.
The was eight permits were handed out in June at a taxable total of $832,160.
So far in 2019 the City of Henderson has handed out a total of $4,493,639.18 in taxable permits and $225,000 in non-taxable permits.
Here’s a look at all the permits handed out in June:
• 311 Crosby, Stanton Windows, Barbara Brooks, replace eight single windows, $1,500;
• 109 W. Ragley, Crave, Brad Harris, swimming pool permit, $2,250;
• 1105 Kilgore Dr., Willford Lewis, Willford Lewis, opening kitchen and closing in laundry room, $5,000;
• 1906 Old Nacogdoches, Silvia Ramirez, Silvia Ramirez, storage room, $5,000;
• 201 W. Main, RLM General Contractor, VeraBank, interior remodel, $528,210;
• 1001 W. Wood, 3M Construction, Bates Duncan, back deck, $3,200; and
• 323 Gray St., Yesenia Blanco, Atlas Shed, above ground pool and deck installation, $12,000.
There was no demolition permits in June.