Lamborghini has just unveiled a new 819 horsepower supercar that owners won't be able to legally drive on public roads. But if you buy the Essenza SCV12, Lamborghini will let you keep it in a special garage at the company's headquarters in Italy.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Active cases climb rapidly within Rusk County
- Four injured, one hospitalized, in Sunday morning shooting at Durango’s Canyon
- RCSO snag two in Carlisle area drug bust
- Eric Oden Austin
- Jimmie Price
- ETX Stash and Dash group sneaks into Rusk County
- Local teachers voice their concerns at HISD School Board meeting
- Henderson City Council approves 2020/2021 Budget
- Sylvia Jacobs Moore
- HISD Prepares for 2020-2021 Football Ticket Sales
- Tricity Pain Associates And Spindletop Pain Management Holdings Acquire Hill Country Pain Associates
- Perennials Travels to Paris for Fall 2020 C'est La Vie Collection
- Travelocity Collaborates with Samsonite for "Packed and Ready" Dream Vacation Luggage and Grand Prize Giveaway
- Active Rusk County cases continue to climb
- Dwayne Johnson buys XFL football league
- Early voting extended
- Cassity Jones and Carter Bloodcare join forces for recurring blood drive
- 2021 Rusk County proposed budget available for public review