Chief Justice John Roberts cast the deciding vote against President Donald Trump's attempt to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, but only after changing his position behind the scenes, sources familiar with the private Supreme Court deliberations tell CNN.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Rusk County deputy arrested for DUI resigns
- Miller Class 2A Player of the Week
- Rusk County Grand Jury indicts 19
- James Richard Brumley
- County raises property tax a scant penny
- Drenon Fite Sr.
- 2019 Rusk County Airport Fly-In
- Pleasant Grove runs wild on Lions
- C.O. (Sonny) Christian Jr.
- Dehlia Charlene (Woolverton) Parsons
- Councilmen of East Texas town trying to ban abortions
- Helena Christensen's social media fears
- Lamar Odom's Dancing with the Stars nerves
- Hayley Kiyoko's tough journey
- Demi Lovato is 'having fun' with Mike Johnson
- Duchess Meghan pays tribute to Prince Harry
- Liam Gallagher plans to take dance lessons
- Charli XCX: Love should be celebrated