A high school weightlifter was in danger of being disqualified from the state championship because of her hair, so teammates and even some opponents stepped in to help.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- James Cannon Barry
- Marilyn Johnson
- MaryBeth Taylor Holmes
- Travis Wood
- Sanchez tapped to lead library
- Overton City Attorney seeks hold-over injunction on resigned council members
- TAMU offers Certified Judges Training
- Paw Portraits
- Bullard residents asked to limit water usage beginning today
- Laneville ISD School Board accepts Principal resignation, hires replacement
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge pays tribute to Armed Forces
- Jeffre Phillips accused of stealing Michael Jackson's deathbed pyjamas and other items
- Minnie Driver admits biggest fear is 'something happening' to son Henry
- Chris Pratt's Terminal List prank that went very wrong
- Cheryl Burke had an abortion at 18
- Austin Butler hospitalised after filming Elvis
- Ne-Yo's new song inspired by 'potential divorce '
- Chris Daughtry 'beats himself up' over the deaths of his mother and stepdaughter