Startling video shows a three-year-old boy with autism pulling an air-conditioner from a window of his seventh floor home and then climbing out through the window.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Helena Christensen praises 'profound and loving' Michael Hutchence documentary
- Victoria Beckham: 'I haven't been near a thong in years'
- Facebook video shows child stuck at crosswalk as drivers refuse to yield
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Suicide Squad's David Ayer says movie didn't match his vision
- Daniel Radcliffe loved pairing extreme violence with physical comedy