Gregory Priore and John Schulman have pleaded guilty to charges of theft and receiving stolen property after an alleged $8 million worth of rare books, plates and maps were taken from a Pittsburgh library and sold to a rare book store owner, court documents show. CNN affiliate WPXI reports.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- City hires consulting firm for waste management search
- Henderson woman killed in accident
- Kimberly Matthews Roberts
- Stephen Phillip Parnell
- Stepping in when help is needed
- Sanctuary Cities project is gaining traction
- One-vehicle accident claims life of Tatum teen
- Eula 'Mecie' McChristian
- Zoning board approves restaurant request
- The State of The Henderson News
- Freeport LNG Achieves Start Of Commercial Operations For Second Liquefaction Train
- SES Foam Acquires R501 Block Fill Injection Foam Insulation
- Memorial Hermann Appoints Erin Asprec as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Tonie Howard Joins RKD Group to Serve Local and Regional Nonprofits
- Parsley Energy Schedules Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Hugoton Royalty Trust Announces Rescheduled Arbitration Hearing
- Samantha Markle: Duchess Meghan is to blame for royal exit
- Jesy Nelson celebrates one year anniversary with Chris Hughes