The House of Representatives reaches the 217-vote threshold, meaning enough votes have been cast to make President Donald Trump the only President of the United States to be impeached for the second time.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- RCSO Deputy Elmore placed on administrative leave
- Collision in Smith County takes the lives of multiple Rusk County family members
- David L. Newton
- Richard Paul Loughlin & Wilma Walker Loughlin
- Governor Abbott, HHSC announce extension of emergency SNAP benefits for January 2021
- Charles 'Big Daddy' Lee
- Melba 'Sue' Enoma Hensley
- County officials spend morning swearing in the old and the new
- Clifford Harold Pool
- Susan Cook Hale
- SAVI Controls Launches Innovators Club for Best-in-Class Dealers
- Politics of Hate - Motives for Murder & Desecration of U.S. Capitol
- Team Tooke Launches Tooke Talks Podcast
- Newpark Resources Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
- Noel Clarke says Twitter had made him tougher
- Ian McShane expects filming on John Wick: Chapter 4 to take place this year
- Russell Crowe blasts social media panning of Master and Commander
- The Kombucha Shop Acquired by Serial ECom Entrepreneur and CEO of SkyDiamond Elite