Sally is now a tropical depression but despite losing strength, flooding remains a concern as it drenched southeastern Alabama and central Georgia. CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has the forecast.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- 7-Eleven is Makin' Pizza as Easy as One, Two, Free
- Alafair Biosciences Receives 510(k) Clearance for VersaWrap® Nerve Protector
- Trump's remarks on ballots draw mixed reactions
- bp helps establish coalition to support transportation carbon pricing program
- The Coupon Bureau and Hedera Hashgraph Move to Next Phase in Delivering Universal Digital Coupons
- Bulb Enters the U.S. with Texas as its First Market
- Next Level Urgent Care (NLUC) Named Best Urgent Care in Houston
- 870,000 U.S. workers file new unemployment claims; overall rate dips slightly