The US Navy has successfully tested a new high-energy laser weapon that can destroy aircraft mid-flight, the Navy's Pacific Fleet said in a statement Friday.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- New HISD staff approved during recent School Board meeting
- Boy & Girl of the Month awards given to Everitt, Mills for March
- Richard Alan Perry, II
- Kendall Jenner's 'secret twin' lands TV show
- Billy Ray Murphy
- HHS 2020 Valedictorian, Salutatorian announced
- HEDCO to purchase 225 acres for a new industrial park
- COVID-19 cases rise slightly over the weekend
- 2 killed in Center, Texas plane crash IDed
- Eva Jean Bell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Governor announces $3.6 million to connect seniors, requests disaster declaration for Polk County
- GroupRaise Rolls Out Takeout Tuesday For Families in Need and Local Restaurants
- HomeBound Resources Announces $1.4 Million Investment in the Northern Delaware Basin, Eddy County, New Mexico
- Houston Food Bank Teams Up With Amazon To Deliver Shelf-Stable Groceries Directly To The Doorsteps Of Senior Citizens
- SEO411 Harnesses Technology to Solve Pandemic-Created Problems For Senior Citizens and Small Businesses
- OneShare Health to Make Transition to First Health® Provider Network
- Analysis: California, Florida, Texas, Nevada cities have most impacted workforces during coronavirus
- Southeast Texas Property Owners Allege State Responsible for Flood Damage