CNN's Jake Tapper discusses the assault on the Capitol on January 6 and the response to the insurrection by Republicans, including Rep. Liz Cheney and Sen. Ted Cruz.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Dr. Sue Williams, M.D.
- Panola County collision leaves one dead, two seriously injured
- Rusk County sees near triple-digit increase in active COVID totals
- New laws are, literally, for the dogs
- Sandra Janice Gibson
- The rumor is true Starbucks is coming to Henderson
- The Bar is Set
- Remains of missing Longview man found in Rusk County
- LaMerle Ellis Poole
- Edmon 'Gator' Howard, Sr.
- The Firstmark Foundation Awards $7,500 in Educator Grants
- HelpCare Plus Trends Among Affordable Telemedicine Services
- Lady Lions continue winning streak against Kilgore Lady Bulldogs
- Tatum’s Jason Holman accepts job as Jacksonville head football coach, athletic director
- TV Insider’s Top 25 of the Week (January 17-23): ‘Ozark,’ ‘How I Met Your Father’ & More
- Kendall Jenner’s fondest memory growing up was playing with mother Kris Jenner’s jewellery
- Jordana Brewster says a rum cocktail is her 'total weakness'
- Christina Haack shuts down criticism over her engagement to Josh Hall