John Wesley, who played Dr. Hoover on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," died on September 8. He was 72.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Rusk County deputy arrested for DUI resigns
- Miller Class 2A Player of the Week
- Rusk County Grand Jury indicts 19
- James Richard Brumley
- County raises property tax a scant penny
- Drenon Fite Sr.
- 2019 Rusk County Airport Fly-In
- Pleasant Grove runs wild on Lions
- Frances Hinsley Gibson
- Lions head to Jacksonville this week for Tomato bowl
- Brad Pitt thinks everyone is 'connected'
- Liam Payne 'happy' with new girlfriend
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' if brother Noel doesn't make up with him
- Duane 'Dog' Chapman gets rushed to hospital
- Billy Porter to be judge on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- Hailey and Justin Bieber have 'more fun' now
- Aaron Carter cancels his tour
- Taylor Swift joins The Voice as 'mega mentor'