Dr. Stephen Hahn repeatedly pledged in a CNN interview that science and data would be his "north star" while leading the Food and Drug Administration through the coronavirus pandemic. Then, a few hours later, President Donald Trump went on national television and politicized medical research and brazenly flouted FDA warnings.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- New HISD staff approved during recent School Board meeting
- Richard Alan Perry, II
- Kendall Jenner's 'secret twin' lands TV show
- Boy & Girl of the Month awards given to Everitt, Mills for March
- Billy Ray Murphy
- HEDCO to purchase 225 acres for a new industrial park
- Eva Jean Bell
- HHS 2020 Valedictorian, Salutatorian announced
- Optimist Club announces April Boy & Girl of the Month
- Bobby Waylon Martin, Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Silicon Labs Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $500 Million of 0.625% Convertible Senior Notes
- Jade Thirlwall slams 'weird stigma' surrounding girl bands
- Hailey Bieber 'creating favourite memories' with Justin in lockdown
- SpaceX launch postponed till Saturday
- BAL Continues to Grow and Modernize with Move into Houston's Vibrant Commercial District
- CNS Announces Common Stock Will Resume Trading on the NASDAQ on May 28, 2020
- Moleculin Announces Common Stock Will Resume Trading on the NASDAQ on May 28, 2020
- San Antonio ranks 5th in U.S. for solar energy