CNN's Laura Coates and former NAACP President Cornell William Brooks discuss Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn's remarks about Andre Mathis, a Black judicial nominee.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Dr. Sue Williams, M.D.
- The rumor is true Starbucks is coming to Henderson
- Panola County collision leaves one dead, two seriously injured
- New laws are, literally, for the dogs
- The Bar is Set
- Rusk County sees near triple-digit increase in active COVID totals
- While active case totals soar, fatality rate remains steady
- Sandra Janice Gibson
- Remains of missing Longview man found in Rusk County
- Charles 'Charlie' Edgar Overstreet
- Mandy Moore confirms new music is 'coming very soon'
- Neve Campbell explains decision to talk about adoption with three-year-old son 'from the beginning'
- Bindi Irwin reveals surprising meaning behind her name
- Next cold front arrives Wednesday
- ‘Moon Knight’: Oscar Isaac Loses His Mind in First Full Disney+ Trailer (VIDEO)
- ‘NCIS’ Takes an Important Step Toward Becoming a Team Without Gibbs (RECAP)
- Bella Hadid: I haven't had a stylist for two years
- Jamie Lynn Spears 'rejected offer to tour with new memoir'