Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) gets in a fiery exchange with Dr. Anthony Fauci over whether protests should be limited in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Active Rusk County cases continue to climb
- Johnny Wayne Gilmore
- Steven R. Vestal
- Four injured, one hospitalized, in Sunday morning shooting at Durango’s Canyon
- Former Lions AD passes away
- Henderson 6U T-ball Super Regional
- RCSO snag two in Carlisle area drug bust
- Student athlete at HISD has tested positive for the Coronavirus
- Rusk County active COVID cases drop slightly
- County Commissioners approve court order on hiring replacement employees
- 'I felt betrayed by a friend': Megan The Stallion shares details of gunshot ordeal
- Calling all Breaking Bad fans: Bryan Cranston would reprise Walter White role 'in a second'
- Ariana Grande gushes over Dalton Gomez: 'My favorite part of the day'
- Olivia Munn moves in with her boyfriend
- Debra Messing pressured to lose weight on Will and Grace: 'I thought my life would be easier'
- Gov. Edwards asks President Trump for full funding of the Louisiana National Guard
- Nicole Scherzinger 'infatuated' with Thom Evans
- Sides, studies differ on unemployment as $600 a week benefit expires