The furry pitch invader, called Dazzle, escaped her owner who was sitting in the crowd at the women's All-Ireland T20 Cup semi-final.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Tony Visconti says David Bowie's Toy is a 'ghost album'
- Lea Seydoux hails 'passionate' and 'cultured' Wes Anderson
- Izzy Judd loves 'male company'
- Prince William's nod to Prince Harry at Princess Diana statue reception
- Adele wants Idris Elba to be the next 007
- Halyna Hutchins vigil held, colleague vows to get 'justice' for late cinematographer
- Brian Wilson: Beach Boys and The Beatles always shared love and respect
- Paul Rudd 'flattered' to carry the torch for Ghostbusters comedy legacy