South Carolina Republican Rep. Jeff Duncan wore a mask on the House floor that read "Let's go Brandon," a coded phrase adopted by the Right signifying "F*** Joe Biden." CNN's Maggie Haberman analyzes what the lack of decorum signifies.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
- Local HS football star arrested
- HISD football star arrested on sexual assault charges
- ETTF Officer arrested on bribery charges
- Timothy Justin Byrd
- Sir Mick Jagger hints at 2022 Rolling Stones gigs
- Active COVID numbers fall to zero
- HEDCO approves water, sewer bid for new business park
- Dr Dre wanted divorce to be 'classy and fair'
- Billy Eugene Whitehead
- Proud to be a Texas Aggie
- Sir Elton John loves playing board games at home
- Hilaria Baldwin: I didn't think I'd make it through 2021
- Nikki Bella made one promise to Artem Chigvintsev that is preventing them from getting married
- 5 Festive New Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- Why We Still Love Family Dinners on ‘Blue Bloods’
- Helen Mirren Gets Into the Spirit of ‘Harry Potter’ With the ‘Hogwarts Tournament of Houses’
- ‘Russian Doll’ Star Charlie Barnett Gives an Update on a ‘Very Different’ Season 2
- ‘Dickinson’ Star Jane Krakowski on Mrs. Dickinson’s Season 3 Grief & Asylum Adventure