A White House reporter fired back at White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany during questioning about President Trump saying he will 'override' governors who do not allow churches and places of worship to remain open.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- New HISD staff approved during recent School Board meeting
- Richard Alan Perry, II
- Kendall Jenner's 'secret twin' lands TV show
- Boy & Girl of the Month awards given to Everitt, Mills for March
- Billy Ray Murphy
- HEDCO to purchase 225 acres for a new industrial park
- Eva Jean Bell
- HHS 2020 Valedictorian, Salutatorian announced
- Optimist Club announces April Boy & Girl of the Month
- James Prater
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Henry Cavill 'in talks to reprise Superman role'
- Wes Ball's 'new take' on Planet of the Apes is 'moving forward'
- Prince William loves a cheeky Nando's
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari cycling to reduce anxiety during pandemic
- Silicon Labs Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $500 Million of 0.625% Convertible Senior Notes
- Jade Thirlwall slams 'weird stigma' surrounding girl bands
- Hailey Bieber 'creating favourite memories' with Justin in lockdown
- SpaceX launch postponed till Saturday