The author of "White Fragility" and multicultural educator, Robin DiAngelo, has five tasks for White people who are soul searching in the wake of nationwide protests for equality.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
Please sign up to subscribe to The Henderson News online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Month||$6.00||for 30 days|
|2 Months||$12.00||for 60 days|
|3 Months||$18.00||for 90 days|
|Six Months||$30.00||for 180 days|
|One Year||$50.00||for 365 days|
If you already subscribe to our eEdtion, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading The Henderson News.
- Active cases climb rapidly within Rusk County
- Four injured, one hospitalized, in Sunday morning shooting at Durango’s Canyon
- RCSO snag two in Carlisle area drug bust
- Eric Oden Austin
- Jimmie Price
- ETX Stash and Dash group sneaks into Rusk County
- Local teachers voice their concerns at HISD School Board meeting
- Henderson City Council approves 2020/2021 Budget
- Sylvia Jacobs Moore
- HISD Prepares for 2020-2021 Football Ticket Sales
- Seth Rogen: Sony snubbed Pineapple Express sequel
- Rob Letterman to direct Beyond Good and Evil adaptation
- Duchess Meghan's gift for Duchess Catherine
- Britney Spears dad slams FreeBritney campaign
- Laura Whitmore doesn't think she'll get over Caroline Flack's death
- Jenna Ushkowitz engaged
- Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams reveal daughter's name
- Hailey Bieber: Justin's fame was much 'crazier'