In Sunday’s September 19, 2021 edition of The Henderson News a story about a resident speaking at HISD School Board meeting concerning CRT in school curriculum had a headline titled “Resident exposes HISD wrongdoings at school board meeting.” This headline is inaccurate and nothing proves that HISD has been found guilty of wrongdoings. The Henderson News apologizes to the District and happy to set the record straight.
- Rusk County murder suspect turns himself in
- From Wylie Elementary to HCT, Morgan The Clydesdale Pony takes Henderson by storm
- Fair Park packed as National Night Out marks a rousing success
- Panel Truss given Community and Economic Development Recognition Award at HEDCO Banquet
- Lions battle district superpower
- Jeannie Mai Jenkins feels 'relieved' to reveal her baby bump
- Murdell Bell Sheppard
- Commissioner’s Court extends burn ban in Rusk County
- Dave E. Crim
- Full-scale burn ban continues
- Prince William hopes to 'find the solutions' to climate change
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess celebrate their one-year anniversary
- Bill Clinton discharged from hospital
- Jimmie Allen and his wife Alexis welcome a baby girl
- Canceled TV Shows 2021: Which of Your Favorite Series Are Coming to an End?
- Elizabeth Hurley admits lockdown has changed her life
- Katie Holmes 'isn't actively looking for love'
- Sir Paul McCartney reveals his William Shakespeare inspiration