A routine Henderson Police Department traffic stop ended in the seizure of large amounts of contraband Sunday afternoon.
- Routine traffic stop leads to “the cheesiest” drug bust
- Conterra Networks representative makes fiber optic presentation to commissioners
- RCSO arrests two in distribution, child endangerment investigation
- County and City officials meet together to discuss Coronavirus Recovery Funds
- Coach Castles reassigned, no longer head coach and athletic director
Keith Lloyd a representative Conterra Networks presented a hour long presentation to the Commissioners Monday about the need for fiber optics in the county especially in the northeast section of the county.
Rusk County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit and RCSO Patrol Shift B conducted a Controlled Substance Distribution and Child Endangerment investigation on the outskirts of Henderson which resulted in the seizure of illegal firearms, drugs, and drug paraphernalia.
Rusk County Commissioners Court and the Henderson City Council joined together Monday for a historic joint workshop in over a decade.
The Henderson Lions varsity team geared up…